"Pg. 439 of Finnegan’s Wake" by Rian Johnson (director of Brick, The Brothers Bloom), read by Joseph Gordon Levitt.
May be the first time I’ve ever enjoyed any part of that novel. I need to go dig up a copy now.
“You cannot complain that this stuff is not written in English. It is not written at all. It is not to be read. It is to be looked at and listened to. His writing is not about something. It is that something itself.”
-Samuel Beckett on Finnegans Wake
- alliesanjorge reblogged this from index-rerum
- alliesanjorge likes this
- chewby likes this
- akratic reblogged this from index-rerum
- fashiondreamon likes this
- randomhappychick reblogged this from index-rerum
- runtothecitylights likes this
- luciusf0xy reblogged this from index-rerum
- constantlycloudy likes this
- cmnotes likes this
- index-rerum posted this